|follow us on twitter||Follow @intolegalworld|
Into Legal World, a legal media, is looking for students of Three-Year or Five-Year law course from institution recognized by Bar Council of India having Strong skills in writing, Excellent skill of Research Work and Ability to meet deadlines. Their major work will be writing legal articles on current issues.
A student pursuing Three years/Five-year law course from University/College recognized by Bar Council of India.
1. Reward to selected candidates.
2. A very good opportunity to build your own network through our special programs.
3. A Certificate of Appreciation.
4. Opportunity to enhance your research skill.
5. Free gift from our sponsors will be provided.
6. Opportunity for Internship.
* Articles submitted during this process will be published on www.intolegalworld.com and they will be rewarded with the certificate.
Interested students can apply by sending their CV along with an Article on the Topic “Advertisement of Advocate” or “Darjeeling Unrest” [word limit 800-1000, MS-Word format (.doc/.docx)] at email@example.com, on or before July 16, 2017.
After review of CV and Article, Selected candidate will be notified by Confirmation mail.
1. Submission shall be made only in MS-Word format (.doc/.docx). PDF format shall not be accepted.
2. Submission shall be in English language.
3. Submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified. Heading and sub headings of the submission shall be in Font Style Times New Roman & Font Size 12. Further, footnotes shall be in Font Style Times New Roman & Font Size 10. Participant has to adopt a uniform style of citation throughout the document.
4. Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes shall be single-spaced).
5. Word limit of the submission is 800 – 1,000 words (excluding footnotes).
6. Any submission found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition.
7. Co-authorship is not allowed.
8. Any previously published entry would entitled to disqualification.
9. Copyright of the submission shall remain with Into Legal World.
10. In case of any conflicts, the Into Legal World (ILW) shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
If you need any clarification, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 7355204849 (Shivam Kumar Gupta, Timing Between – 3pm to 8pm).