INTO LEGAL WORLD
In Association With
UGC RECOGNIZED JOURNAL OF SOCIAL AND LEGAL STUDIES
1st INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION 2017
We are proud to announce our 1st International Article Writing Competition 2017 on the broad theme of ‘Society and Justice’. The theme is broad in nature; hence, the participants may take up any Topic/Trend/Issue/Development covered under the purview of the theme.
The competition aims at attaining the vision of Into Legal World and Lex Revolution. We are happy to invite original and well researched unpublished papers in the form of articles for the competition. The articles adjudged as the top 20 Best Researched Articles will be published in a special edition of Lex Revolution Vol-IV, Issue-1, Jan-Mar 2018, [ISSN 2394-997X], a UGC approved periodical indexed quarterly published journal of socio-legal studies. Winners of the competition will be given free service worth 15 thousand for publication of their book through ‘Into Legal World’.
THEME: SOCIETY AND JUSTICE
SUB-THEMES: The authors may take up any recent topic or issue related to the broad theme. Some of the issues may include
- Constitutionality of restriction of women in sacred places
- Women and Muslim Law.
- Gender based reservation.
- Legislation on marital rape.
- Juvenile Justice, care and protection of children.
- Need for legislation on LGBT
- Right to privacy in the digital age.
- Single parent adoption.
- Right to nationality and statelessness.
- Any other related topic
200 INR for Indian Participants
800 INR for Participants from SAARC Region
1000 INR for International Participants
‘Click Here’ to make payment for Registration.
GUIDELINES AND RULES:
- The Article must be written in English.
- The formatting style shall be Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Font: Times New Roman; Headings 14, Text 12 and Footnotes 10.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 and Justified.
- Word limit: 5000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Co-authorship is restricted to two participants only.
- The article shall not be plagiarized. Only the original articles will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the article. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the Articles shall rest with the organizers (Lex Revolution). Organizers hold the right to republish the articles if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the author) must not be found in any part of the article.
- The Participants must submit their article via e-mail only, with the following attachments:
- Article in MS Word format with the subject “Article Writing Competition”.
- Cover page containing Name, Nationality, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the College/University/Organisation of the Participant and Transaction ID.
- Declaration of originality of work.
- Payment proof of entry fees.
Send your entries to email@example.com
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The competition is open for all Students, teachers, and research scholars from any law school/college, or university.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 30th November 2017.
RESULT: Result will be announced on 1st January 2018.
AWARDS AND BENEFITS:
- Publication of top 20 papers in Special Edition of Lex Revolution Journal, Vol-IV, Issue-1, Jan-Mar 2018, on payment of processing fees of ₹600
- Certificate of publication
- Hard copy of the journal to top 20.
- Certificate of participation to all participants
- Price worth 15 thousand is free for publication of Book for top 20 participants through Into Legal World (Terms and conditions apply).
Feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call us at, Shivam Kumar Gupta – 7355204849, Amaresh Patel- 8182044727