Rules and Regulations for Paper Presentation, Event 2nd October, 2017
|follow us on twitter||Follow @intolegalworld|
Into Legal World have organised 1st National Essay Writing Competition, 2017.
Total Number of Participants from all over the country is 60.
Dress Code: Formal Court Room Dress Code. Black and White for all the participants.
Marking Criteria: The marks will be given on the following basis.
|3. Presentation Skills||20|
|4. Time Management||20|
In the case of Tie following rules shall be followed.
- One who have scored maximum marks in Originality of his/her article.
- One who have scored maximum marks in Research during his/her in paper and during paper presentation.
- One who have scored maximum marks in Presentation Skills.
- One who have scored maximum marks in time management.
- One who have scored maximum in Manner, Research and Presentation Skills altogether.
Timings: minimum 3 minutes each presenter have to speak and maximum of 5 minutes only. Top 2 selected participants from each court room will be given opportunity to present their paper in final round.
Awards and Prizes: 3 Best Presenter will be Awarded.
Participation Certificate to all Presenter.
Paper Presentation through PPT is not allowed.
Presenters required to bring four hard copies of their Essay/Article which they going to present in the Event, with Stapler on the left side.
All participants required to carry following things
- College/University ID
- Photocopy of their Aadhar Card
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- A Big Smile on their face.