|follow us on twitter||Follow @intolegalworld|
Lloyd Law College is organizing a series of seven days Summer School in June-July 2018. The Summer School is based the themes of International Humanitarian Laws, Real Estate Laws and Regulation and Cyber Laws, each to be arranged in a consecutive chain.
The details of the program are following:-
- First week will comprise of International Humanitarian Lawfrom 16th June 2018 to 22nd June 2018.
- Second week will comprise of Real Estate Laws and Regulationsfrom 23rd June 2018 to 29th June 2018.
- Third week will comprise of Cyber Lawsfrom 30th June to 6th July 2018.
The program will be one in its own kind as various eminent personalities from across the country in the field of law will be coming and delivering lectures on topics like International Humanitarian Law, Real Estate Law & Cyber Law. Prof. (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, Mr. M.C Mehta and many other distinguished persons have confirmed their presence.
Who can Participate?
Academicians, Lawyers, Law students and anyone interested who has passed Class 12.
Shall have any query, email us at: email@example.com
- Lakshay Jindal, Student Convener, Summer School 2018 – (+91) 97177 28231
- Utsav Singh Tiwari, Student Coordinator, IHL Summer School – (+91) 97138 87742
- Shubham Singhal, Student Coordinator, Real Estate Laws Summer School – (+91) 97562 24817
- Saksham Singh, Student Coordinator, Cyber Law Summer School – (+91) 82857 28519
- Monica Dhama, Student Coordinator – (+91) 97167 22545